Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Last minute cancellation // Trophy Whitetails// Buffalo County, WI

Old 08-01-2007, 07:34 AM

Default Last minute cancellation // Trophy Whitetails// Buffalo County, WI

Hey guys,
I had a group of3 guys cancel today because of their work schedules. They are going to reschedule their hunts for next year. This does open up a great deal to anyone looking for a last minute archery hunt in the trophy county of Buffalo County, WI. Dates for this hunt will be any 5 days (you choose) betweenSeptember 17th -October 24th.Cost for these hunts will be $1500 per hunter.This is a cheap as you will find a trophy whitetail hunt in Buffalo Co., WI Check out our website and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Laird
715-305-7295
www.huntbuffalocounty.com
Old 09-07-2007, 10:16 AM

Default RE: Last minute cancellation // Trophy Whitetails// Buffalo County, WI

I still have 2 last minute spots available.....These are for the 500 acre farm in the heart of big buck country. There will only be 6 guys total hunting this farm the entire year. Thats only 3 weeks out of the season to keep the pressure as low as possible. Give me a call if you have any questions. I can also email some trail cam pictures of bucks on the farm to anyone interested in the hunt.

Thanks,
Laird
715-305-7295