Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

MONSTER WHITETAILS!! / Buffalo County, WI

Old 01-30-2006, 01:30 PM

Default MONSTER WHITETAILS!! / Buffalo County, WI

I've just aquired an additional 3000 acres to book bow huntsand few muzzleloader spots for Fair ChaseTrophy Whitetails. We will only by allowing access to 15 hunters for the entire year. This is truely some of the best property in Buffalo County, with the harvest pictures to prove it. The hunts I have to offer are fully guided, full service hunts, in a brand new log cabin lodge. The outfitter also does pheasant hunts and has a fully stocked pond for those of you that tag out early.

This is going to be the 2nd full year of outfitting for this outfitter and we expect to fill these spots quickly and have a very high rebook rate. This is a great oppurtunity to book with a new outfitter, on some of the best land in the country. Please view the website and contact me A.S.A.P with any questions or to reserve your spot.

Thank you,
Laird Dickinson
Buffalo County Whitetail Adventure
(715)-305-7295
www.huntbuffalocounty.com

Old 02-08-2006, 07:19 PM

Default RE: MONSTER WHITETAILS!! / Buffalo County, WI

Dang!!!! Wish we had deer like that here in GA!!!!! Laird I may be heading that way way soon,I am getiing back a s%!t load on my tax returns, if the wife dont take it all I may put a deposit down soon for a 06 fall hunt. I will let you know.

Old 02-13-2006, 08:53 AM

Matt,
I sent some info on the new property. Check your e-amil and I will follow up with you later.

Thank you,
Laird Dickinson
715-305-7295

Old 02-27-2006, 07:21 AM

All of our rifle hunts are filled for the 2006 season. We do have a few bow and muzzleloader hunts available for anyone interested. Please contact me with any questions.

Thank you,
Laird Dickinson
715-305-7295

Old 02-27-2006, 07:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

What type of success do you have in the early archery hunts? I'm thinking the end of September but I'm not certain. I was also wondering what the license cost was for a non-resident. Thanks.
Old 02-28-2006, 02:56 PM

Our early season archery hunts have done very well in the past. We have taken advantage of the bucks feeding patterns early on and last year had a success rate around 45%. If you are considering the end of September, this is a very good time because they are still fairly predictable.

The license process in Wisconsin is very easy for non-residents. You can obtain one online and have it mailed to you. The cost is $160.00 and is a guarenteed tag. Here is a link to the Wisconsin DNR on non-resident info.http://www.dnr.state.wi.us/org/caer/cs/nonrestypes.asp They did a very good job on the website, making it easy to use and informational. Check it out and if you have any questions feel free to call me at any time.

Thank you,
Laird Dickinson
715-305-7295

Old 03-24-2006, 11:59 AM

Hey guys - we will also be offering a few do-it-yourself type hunts to the properties. You have have full use of the property,stands, and lodging, but you would have to supply your own meals. This is an unguided hunt but we will give you a mapof the property and stand locations. I will also give you my suggestions on the deer pattern for the particular area you decide to hunt. Cost for these hunts are $1500.00. Give me a call if you have any questions and to check for availability.

^Thanks,
Laird