Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

DUCKBOATS AND BLINDS

Old 01-09-2005, 03:07 AM

Default DUCKBOATS AND BLINDS

Custom made duckboats and blinds to fit your style of gunning. 6'layout (great for field, shallow water and decoy/gear carring) to 24' pontoon blinds (hunt 6-8 men with stove and heater. a true condo) Price range $350 to $3000 w/o power. Trailers can be made to order. Sneakboats, layouts, pontoonboat/blinds, and johnboat blinds. Can deliver east of Mississippi River. Other delivery arrangements can be made. [email protected]
Old 01-16-2005, 09:37 AM

Default RE: DUCKBOATS AND BLINDS

Men, I've been getting responses from all over. Which is great and I thank you. I'm a small builder that is trying to keep costs down ei. advertising and marketing. I will be posting some photos in February as I've lined up the owner of boats that I've built for a photo shoot. They are still using them now. For pictures of style boats go to ( Hightechsportingboats.com, Momarsh.com, and Wranglerboats.com) These are the styles of boats I'm building. I do have other styles as I build for each individual hunter and there style. Look at thier prices though very expensive. I'm doing what ever it takes not to fall into this high priced market. My boats are just as durable, safe and have all the comforts they have. There $6000 boat can't cost but 30% to make. High mark up do to the advertising, marketing and mass production costs. They have to charge this much to cover their expenses. I don't want that burden. I'm a working man like most of you. And if your a white collar man well then you can just save some money.

Thank you all,
Wild works
Old 01-25-2005, 05:30 PM

Default RE: DUCKBOATS AND BLINDS

Hello,
Fellow hunters, in most of the country waterfowl season is over. Except for the snows and a few canada seasons. Would you like to improve or upgrade your duck boat. Give me a ring as I'm starting to open up shop now as the response has been good. Everyone has a different idea in mind when it comes to a duck boat. From a kayak to a converted 20' boston whaler. Please let me know the conditions, type of area, and style when you respond. It will make helping you easier and more helpful. For the hunter that are distant, I'll be glad to make plans, or help how ever, I can.

Thank you,
Ryan
ORIGINAL: Wild Work

Men, I've been getting responses from all over. Which is great and I thank you. I'm a small builder that is trying to keep costs down ei. advertising and marketing. I will be posting some photos in February as I've lined up the owner of boats that I've built for a photo shoot. They are still using them now. For pictures of style boats go to ( Hightechsportingboats.com, Momarsh.com, and Wranglerboats.com) These are the styles of boats I'm building. I do have other styles as I build for each individual hunter and there style. Look at thier prices though very expensive. I'm doing what ever it takes not to fall into this high priced market. My boats are just as durable, safe and have all the comforts they have. There $6000 boat can't cost but 30% to make. High mark up do to the advertising, marketing and mass production costs. They have to charge this much to cover their expenses. I don't want that burden. I'm a working man like most of you. And if your a white collar man well then you can just save some money.

Thank you all,
Wild works