Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

SOLD :) 300 Winchester Mag.

Old 05-28-2014, 05:13 AM
Spike

Smile SOLD :) 300 Winchester Mag.

Im selling 2-new boxes of 300 Winchester Mag. 180 grain soft point. They are Factory loaded. Asking Price $50/box or $100 for both. Thank-you for stopping in.

Last edited by maumi; 06-22-2014 at 02:07 AM.
Old 05-31-2014, 06:35 AM
BTM
Fork Horn

Make sure to check the regs on this sort of transaction - especially if you mail the ammo - or you might be visited by folks you'd rather not want to see.
Old 05-31-2014, 09:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by BTM
Make sure to check the regs on this sort of transaction - especially if you mail the ammo - or you might be visited by folks you'd rather not want to see.
***That, and to boot he's already in violation of this website's rules for placing an advertisement in other than the Classified Section! That's a great deal though, as one box is $50, but if you buy both he'll sell them for $100, LOL!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 05-31-2014 at 09:26 AM.
Old 05-31-2014, 03:59 PM
Super Moderator

This thread has been moved to the appropriate forum, per HNI rules. You may want to list the manufacturer's name as many people find one brand works better in their gun than another. Good luck.
Old 06-07-2014, 12:58 AM
Spike

Im new an Now that I finally figured out how to respond back to some humorous an curious people upon looking at my add. 1st. Im a Lady an yes I do understand the rules somewhat upon this site. I am not here to impress nor undulge in those who accuse others. Their are many people on this site. Their for if you have nothing intelligent or respectful to express upon my opinions. No replying is needed thankyou
Old 06-07-2014, 01:33 AM
Spike

Lady here Topgun lol
Old 06-22-2014, 02:11 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
***That, and to boot he's already in violation of this website's rules for placing an advertisement in other than the Classified Section! That's a great deal though, as one box is $50, but if you buy both he'll sell them for $100, LOL!
Thank-you for all those who are dis believers in all reality their are actually genuine honest people in this world an on this site. Before you judge those whom you not know try asking an see the outcome. I appreciated. Thank-you an God Bless. Im new their for Im still learning. I did sold my ammo on a legal basis with law as well. anymore questions? lol
Old 06-22-2014, 02:16 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by BTM
I truly understand your concern upon such transactions. Ive been their. Until you get to know me on a civilized none judgemental level. I suggest to keep them to yourselves. Grow up lol Thankyou kindly
Old 06-23-2014, 10:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by maumi
I truly understand your concern upon such transactions. Ive been their. Until you get to know me on a civilized none judgemental level. I suggest to keep them to yourselves. Grow up lol Thankyou kindly
Glad your sale went well.

We know you are not an English major.

me either