Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

FS/FT Great**Duck Hunting outboard** Oh

Old 09-02-2013, 03:17 AM
Spike

Default FS/FT Great**Duck Hunting outboard** Oh

ESKA 3.5hp outboard, paint on prop shows that it has had little use. Heated gargae kept. Simple lightweight and easy to maintain design with no transmission (you either spin it 180 for R or idle it down for N). 2 stroke Tecumseh design powerhead, bowl comes off the carb w/1 screw (just like your tecumseh powered lawnmower).

Gas tank is built into it, but it has a fuel port to allow you the option of hooking up an external can (I never needed anymore). So it frees up floorspace in the boat not having the can or fuel line to trip over. I was told Sears sold these in the 80's.

I had 2 of these because I liked the design of them so much but no longer have a boat and don't see one in my near future thus the reason for selling it now. This was the best of the 2.

Looking to get $250.00 out of it or trade for AR lower,pump,sxs, 38 snubnose or a Honda XL250 K0 model(1974) rebuildable motor yeah I know that one is a longshot but hey why not try you never know what people have laying around.

216 476 2799 during business hrs or [email protected] or reply directly to post. I am having trouble posting a pic of it running but can email if you let me know your address meanwhile I'll keep trying to condense the size of my pic.
Attached Thumbnails FS/FT Great**Duck Hunting outboard** Oh-outboard.jpg