Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

FS: March 1-10x24 Tactical Riflescope

Old 10-19-2012, 12:40 AM
Spike

Default FS: March 1-10x24 Tactical Riflescope

Hello,
I have an excellent condition March 1-10x24 Tactical scope with illuminated MTR-1 reticle for sale. Comes with original box, leather caps + plastic caps and owners manual.

This is the highest magnification scope that you can buy for 24mm lens diameter!

I have ordered this scope from Deon ***an and waited 3 months for them to build the scope and now I would like to sell it for 1800USD. But I will listen to fellow hunters for offers.

The reason I am selling is because now I have changed to Leica Magnus riflescope which suites to my hunting style where I tend to shoot moving targets.

Please have a look at the following site where you can find more info on the March scope.
http://www.marchscopes.co.uk/tactical-scope-1-10x24/

The scope is in Manhattan NY where local sale is also welcome!

Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails FS: March 1-10x24 Tactical Riflescope-photo-1.jpg