Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Complete Cabelas MT050 Goretex outfit

Old 08-26-2012, 09:33 AM
Spike

Default Complete Cabelas MT050 Goretex outfit

Here is a Cabelas MT050 Goretex outfit in Mossy Oak Breakup.

The parka is XL and is the Outfitter Series which means it has extra pockets in the front, a large pouch across the back (like a game bird holder) and the zippered hood is detachable. The inside mesh on the hood tore and has been sewn up, otherwise the parka is in great shape.

The bibs are L with double pockets in front and zippered sides. There is one small tear in front that the alterations store fixed for me - it has survived washing in Sport-Wash and is still perfect. These items are in really great shape.

Included is matching MT050 Goretex gloves with leather faces, there is one tiny tear on the rh glove. I also is a matching hand muff with Wind Stopper. The cap is a plain MO cap with fleece lining. $200 TYD. If you’re not happy with it you can return it minus shipping expenses.
Attached Thumbnails Complete Cabelas MT050 Goretex outfit-mossy-oak-001.jpg   Complete Cabelas MT050 Goretex outfit-mossy-oak-003.jpg   Complete Cabelas MT050 Goretex outfit-mossy-oak-004.jpg   Complete Cabelas MT050 Goretex outfit-mossy-oak-005.jpg  
Old 08-28-2012, 02:49 PM
Spike

I might consider reasonable offers within reason but the entire set will cost me $14 - $15 to ship it so I can't give it away.