Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Video Camera's: Sony HVR-Z1U and Canon Vixia VH40

Old 11-08-2011, 02:51 PM
Spike

Default Video Camera's: Sony HVR-Z1U and Canon Vixia VH40

I have a SONY HVR-Z1U and a Canon Vixia HV40. Both cameras are HD and take Mini DV tapes or SD card. The Sony is the same camera you see used filming Deadliest Catch, Dirty Jobs, etc. They are tough, great in low light and really easy to use as the manual features on this camera will do the work for you if you are not familiar with camera setup. The Sony has about 100hrs on it, 40 of that being film transfer and has been well taken care of. The Canon was only used to transfer video and has less than 20 hours on it. All the accessories come with the package.

Sony HVR Z1U
2 six hour batteries
1 three hour battery
Battery Charger w/ LCD readout
Rode Shotgun mic with dead cat wind muff
Manfrotto tripod
Manfrotto 503 HD fluid head
Remote on handle of tripod (zoom, record, focus)
16x9 Padded Camera bag, both cameras will fit in main compartment and back pouch fits all batteries, charges and tapes with no problems.

Canon Vixia HV 40
2 six hour batteries
1 three hour battery
Battery charger
Gorilla flexible tripod

Asking price is $4000 for the package. Really do not want to seperate but may entertain for the right price. Everything was purchased new from BH Video

Email [email protected] or txt any questions/interest 580-374-2899. Please do not bother calling first, I do not answer calls from unrecognized #'s

Last edited by LewisT; 11-11-2011 at 02:06 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:06 PM
Spike

Bump for price drop...