Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Scent Blocker Realtree Roadtrips Hardwoods Fleece suit in XL Jacket and Medium Pant

Old 02-11-2010, 07:17 PM
Spike

Default Scent Blocker Realtree Roadtrips Hardwoods Fleece suit in XL Jacket and Medium Pant

One more Scent Blocker set for sale. This is a Scent Blocker Realtree Roadtrips Fleece Suit Hardwoods in size X-Large jacket and Medium pants. The top isn't as big as one would think. I am about 5'11" and 180lbs and it fits pretty good, especially if I am layering. As a bonus I am throwing in a used Black Scent-Lok Base Slayers top (size Large) These have always been stored in a air-tight container and washed with scent-free detergent. I do NOT smoke and have no pets. I have worn this particular suit twice and they have no wear at all. I would give them a 10 out of 10. Brand new this set-up cost more than $300. I am asking $155 TYD. There is a 3% discount for individuals who pay with a United States Postal Money Order ($150).
You can look at my feedback on eBay, username r*berg.
If you have any questions please ask.

Old 02-20-2010, 07:39 AM
Spike

I'll take $130 with Paypal or Money Order and will seperate the suit.
$65 for the top and $65 for the bottom
Old 03-04-2010, 05:15 PM
Spike

Suit is sold
Old 03-22-2010, 08:24 AM
Spike

Suit is sold!