Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

New aluminum dog boxes

Old 11-22-2009, 08:25 AM
Spike

Default New aluminum dog boxes

We have for sale aluminum dog boxes. These are standard boxes with dimensions of 48"Wx26"Hx36"D. These are made from a 1" square tube frame.
Frame is bed liner sprayed, Floor and Divider is plastic sheeting. The box is trimmed with aluminum sheeting and trimmed with aluminum angle. It comes with keyed paddle latches, vents and handles. Other aluminum colors are available, just call or email for color choices. These are built by order. A rough turn around time is a week. I would meet you half way if within a reasonable driving distance for a small fee. I would also consider shipping greyhound as well. You would need to contact for a quote.
PRICE: $450.00
We do take paypal payments. You can call or email and order one and well send you a paypal invoice. The box must be paid for to be built. These are not mass produced. We are starting to get a waiting list so reserve yours today.

You can email [email protected] or call: 620-228-0796 with any questions.

Thank You
Attached Thumbnails New aluminum dog boxes-dog-box-004.jpg   New aluminum dog boxes-dog-box-001.jpg   New aluminum dog boxes-dog-box-002.jpg   New aluminum dog boxes-dog-box-003.jpg  

Last edited by welder3; 11-22-2009 at 08:27 AM.