Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Handwarmers? Need Help...

Old 11-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Spike

Default Handwarmers? Need Help...

Hi,

My name is Matthew Schuman and I am a senior at Carthage College in Kenosha, WI. I am currently working on a final project that entails writing a complete business plan for brining a patented object to market. My patent involves a heat storage material, and as I am an avid outdoorsman, I thought a new handwarmer would be fitting. The new handwarmer would last significantly longer than most on the market and is resusable.

I was just wondering if you could possibly answer some questions for me. First, do you use handwarmers, and if so how often? What do you like about them? What don’t you like about them? What is one thing you would change? If you don’t use them, why not? How long do you need them to last for?

If you could give me any feedback, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Matthew
Old 11-11-2009, 05:39 PM
Spike

There are times that I don't like to wear gloves and if it is cold I use hand warmers. I have the reusable ones but they don't work well. Walmart had a pack of 4 for $1.97, you can beat that.

I'm not sure if this is any help.