Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Howdy from GoingGear.com

Old 05-17-2009, 04:13 PM

Default Howdy from GoingGear.com

Hey folks,

I'm the owner of GoingGear.com, a site that specializes in small items for hunting, camping, survival, and just about anything else you want to do outside. I sell premium flashlights, gun mounts, laser sights, firesteels, waterproof capsules, paracord, and a ton of other stuff.

Against their better judgment, HuntingNet let me get my own forum, which you can find here. I'll talk about my products, post videos that I have made (I play with fire a lot), and talk about enjoying the outdoors in general. Stop by when you get an extra minute and feel free to ask me any questions you have about any of my stuff or anything you would like to see me carry.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. I just found out about HuntingNet and look forward to sticking around for a while.
Old 05-17-2009, 05:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Howdy from GoingGear.com

Wow, people sure do like to spam this site. I never did that <cough>Kaydoo.com<cough> when I opened my site for selling your stuff.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:57 PM

Spamming? I have my own forum on HuntingNet and wanted to tell people about it. I'm not some random guy in Russia forcing people in a basement to post online pharmacy ads.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

This is getting ridiculous.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

I have my own forum on HuntingNet and wanted to tell people about it.
With zero replies I might add.
HNI sure has taken a nose dive with the new ownership, they seem to just not have a clue.[:'(]
Old 05-18-2009, 07:31 PM

Man, you guys sure are friendly here. I was just following the suggestion of HuntingNet in posting this introduction thread. I thought you guys might be interested in my products, but maybe I was off base. I wasn't expecting any replies in my forum since there is no reason for anyone to know about it other than just catching a passing glance, hence this thread.