Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Nomor-clog

Old 05-06-2009, 11:43 AM

Default Nomor-clog

I'm a outdoorsman who's constantly hunting and fishing; I'malsoalways looking for different devices to improve my experience. I bow hunt mainly, and as we all know its quite a bit warmer during bow season (I hunt TX mainly). Everytime I make a kill and clean my deer I soak the meat in ice and water for about 3days to a week. If you're like me, and do this process, you know how much of a pain it is when you go to drain some of the water so you can add more ice. I was searching the internet and came across this site the other day www.nomorclog.com. I watched the video andwas of course skeptical, so I posted some forums asking if anyone used it. I had a few replys but none of which supplied avalid answer so decided to buy one. AllI have to say is WOW! It really works! I tested it out with plasticbags and other things and it works like a charm. I'm so glad I found something to keep me from having to stick my hand down in the cooler over and over. Just thought I'd help some fellow hunters out.