Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Stuff for sale - Idaho

Old 03-07-2006, 04:31 PM

Default Stuff for sale - Idaho

I can take a picture of any of these - if you want a picture, let me know and I'll email you one.

Brian Enos's Practical Shooting, Beyond Fundamentals - often considered the competitive shooters bible - includes in-depth coverage of the technical and mental aspects of training and competition, and will offer new insights as you continue to improve. Eight chapters, 202 pages, softbound. Like new condition, buyer to pay shipping (book rate is cheapest) - payment by Postal Money Order or Paypal. Lists for $20 new and this one is just like new. Buyer pays actual shipping (book rate is the cheapest) $14

Sniper by Adrian Gilbert - British military historian Gilbert traces the development of combat sniping from the American Revolution to the present and explains how modern sniper training is applied to operations in the field. His survey is replete with sniper stories ranging from the mortal wounding of Lord Horatio Nelson at Trafalgar ("the most successful single shot in the history of sniping") to Marine Sgt. Carlos Hathcock's 93 confirmed kills in Vietnam. Hardbound book, dust jacket, new condition. Buyer pays actual shipping (book rate is the cheapest), payment by Postal Money Order or Paypal. $10

Parctical Gunsmithing by Edward Matunas. This book has very good gunsmithing tips - and specific sections on the Browning A5, Rem 700, Rem 1100, Rem 870, Win 94, Savage 110, Marlin 336 and the Marlin 70. It's also got sections on repairing stock breaks and splits, building a kit rifle, fitting a recoil pad and drilling/tapping for sights. 314 pages, Hardbound with dust jacket, excellent condition. Buyer to pay actual shipping cost (book rate is the cheapest), payment by Postal Money Order or Paypal. $13

Game Dog by Richard Wolters.
If you've got a game dog, you should have this book. It's really got it all. Hardbound, dust jacket, 201 pages, excellent condition. Buyer to pay actual shipping cost (book rate is the cheapest), payment by Postal Money Order or Paypal. $10

Hornady 50 caliber sabots 300 gr. XTP sabots, box holds 20. It's unopened. Buyer to pay with postal money order or Paypal and to pay actual shipping costs (no added on costs). $5.50

Two very good book about elk hunting. "Elk Hunter" by Don Laubach and Mark Henckel, softbound, 225 pages. "Elk Talk" by the same authors, softbound, 202 pages. Both are in like new condition and list for $12.95 each. Buyer to pay actual shipping costs (book rate is the cheapest), payment by Postal Money Order or Paypal. $15 for both books.

Mountain bike pedals. Shimano m515 & Shimano pd21 reflectors & cleats. These were used a few times - these pedals aren't for me. I fell over with them (I keep forgetting I'm hooked in). $12 + whatever the post office charges me to send them to you. Payment by Postal MO or Paypal.

I can take a picture of any of these - if you want a picture, let me know and I'll email you one.

Benelli Nova, 12 ga, 3.5 inch, 24 inch barrel, camo finish, NIB. Includes manual, 3 choke tubes (one is in barrel), choke wrench, warranty card and my receipt from when I bought it for $420. I don't know why I bought it, maybe turkey hunting. Payment by certified check or Postal Money Order. Buyer to pay actual shipping cost. $350

Brian Enos's Practical Shooting, Beyond Fundamentals - often considered the competitive shooters bible - includes in-depth coverage of the technical and mental aspects of training and competition, and will offer new insights as you continue to improve. Eight chapters, 202 pages, softbound. Like new condition, buyer to pay shipping (book rate is cheapest) - payment by Postal Money Order or Paypal. Lists for $20 new and this one is just like new. Buyer pays actual shipping (book rate is the cheapest) $14

Sniper by Adrian Gilbert - British military historian Gilbert traces the development of combat sniping from the American Revolution to the present and explains how modern sniper training is applied to operations in the field. His survey is replete with sniper stories ranging from the mortal wounding of Lord Horatio Nelson at Trafalgar ("the most successful single shot in the history of sniping") to Marine Sgt. Carlos Hathcock's 93 confirmed kills in Vietnam. Hardbound book, dust jacket, new condition. Buyer pays actual shipping (book rate is the cheapest), payment by Postal Money Order or Paypal. $10

Parctical Gunsmithing by Edward Matunas. This book has very good gunsmithing tips - and specific sections on the Browning A5, Rem 700, Rem 1100, Rem 870, Win 94, Savage 110, Marlin 336 and the Marlin 70. It's also got sections on repairing stock breaks and splits, building a kit rifle, fitting a recoil pad and drilling/tapping for sights. 314 pages, Hardbound with dust jacket, excellent condition. Buyer to pay actual shipping cost (book rate is the cheapest), payment by Postal Money Order or Paypal. $13

Game Dog by Richard Wolters.
If you've got a game dog, you should have this book. It's really got it all. Hardbound, dust jacket, 201 pages, excellent condition. Buyer to pay actual shipping cost (book rate is the cheapest), payment by Postal Money Order or Paypal. $10

Hornady 50 caliber sabots 300 gr. XTP sabots, box holds 20. It's unopened. Buyer to pay with postal money order or Paypal and to pay actual shipping costs (no added on costs). $5.50

Two very good book about elk hunting. "Elk Hunter" by Don Laubach and Mark Henckel, softbound, 225 pages. "Elk Talk" by the same authors, softbound, 202 pages. Both are in like new condition and list for $12.95 each. Buyer to pay actual shipping costs (book rate is the cheapest), payment by Postal Money Order or Paypal. $15 for both books.

Mountain bike pedals. Shimano m515 & Shimano pd21 reflectors & cleats. These were used a few times - these pedals aren't for me. I fell over with them (I keep forgetting I'm hooked in). $12 + whatever the post office charges me to send them to you. Payment by Postal MO or Paypal.