Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

For sale: Boyt Upland Vest

Old 09-17-2005, 03:58 PM

Default For sale: Boyt Upland Vest

I have a brand new and never used Boyt Waxed Cotton upland hunting vest for sale. Great for pheasant, etc. It isa size Large and is too big for me. You can view all of its details on www.boytharness.com and it is item # HU1200 (the Weatherweave vest). The one I have is perhaps 3 years old but was never used and is the exact same style as in the website. It is dark brown waxed cotton (great for when the weather is a bit wet) and blaze orange. Extremely well made vest and durable fabrics throughout.

Unfortunately, I do not have a photo as I do not own a digital camera. I can't use this vest anymore as its simply too big and rather it go to good use on someone who it fits. I am asking a very reasonable $75. Please email me if you are interested.

Thank you...Mike