Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Honda vs. Yamaha

Old 04-27-2005, 01:31 PM

Default RE: Honda vs. Yamaha

Thanks for all of the insite. It really helps.
Old 04-30-2005, 12:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

Either one would serve you well. I own a Yamaha (personal preference), but the dealer sold both. The dealership also sold Polaris and Kawasaki. I went to the back and visited with a few of the mechanics before I made up my mind. The mechanics agreed hands down that both Honda and Yamaha were exceptional machines, and they rarely saw them again for anything but oil changes. Of the dozen or so machines they were working on in their shop, the only ones being taken apart were Polaris. The rest were just in for an oil change.
Old 05-09-2005, 02:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Got me a Yamaha Kodiak and love it. Cycle World in Romney is one of the cheapest places you can find to sell you one.
Old 05-10-2005, 05:36 PM

It's hard to fault either brand. sit on em both and see what feels best for you.
Old 05-11-2005, 09:07 PM
Fork Horn

We have had two Hondas for the last 19 years and they have performed real well. The poor things get very little maintenance attention and are seldom bathed. No running water!

John
Old 05-11-2005, 10:07 PM

No one else makes an ATV other than Honda, the rest are copies!
Old 05-12-2005, 07:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have a Honda Rancher. My brother in law has a Yamaha Big Bear. Both are terrific machines. I don't think you can go wrong w/ either.
Old 05-12-2005, 06:34 PM

I have done nemerous tests, yamaha out does honda. The reilability is nearly the same, the only way hondas get the edge is because they lack technology and good upgrades. I love my 05 kodiak! But I would like an atv with the features of the 450 just in a 350 size and weight. I could manage woods alot better!
Old 05-21-2005, 10:08 AM

Either is great. Ive owned a honda and own a yamaha. Personally if you need the extra power go with a yamaha. Ive pulled against hondas with my yamaha and easily out pulled them. But flat out they are both excellent bikes and you wont go wrong with either.
Old 05-21-2005, 10:11 AM

Those promotions they speak of like 39$ or 69$ a month are BULL$*** unless you have beyond a perfect credit rating.

Quick Reply: Honda vs. Yamaha

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.