" />

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Riflescopes.com....Has anybody

Old 03-08-2005, 05:52 PM

Default Riflescopes.com....Has anybody

Has anybody purchased a scope through Riflescopes.com? I'm looking to buy a scope for my .17, and I have never used this site. Any info appreciated!! Thanks...........
Old 03-09-2005, 08:19 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Riflescopes.com....Has anybody

Haven't bought from them yet but will. Their question and answer forum at their website is the best. Those guys will answer any and all questions pronto. And you can tell from reading answers to others questions that these guys know what they are talking about from experience. No Walmart sporting goods people here. These guys didn't work in the shoe dept yesterday.
Old 03-09-2005, 08:58 AM

Purchased a scope last spring from them. No problems whatsoever. Great prices, I will definately buy from again.
Old 03-09-2005, 09:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

You're talking about SWFA, right? Well, I have purchased scopes from them in the past, but I'm having serious reservations about doing any more business with them. There's another optics site out there called TheOpticZone.com and they're good people. I bought my last two scopes from them. In January SWFA (riflescopes.com) went and registered a very similar domain name: TheOpticsZone.com. Notice the only difference is the "s" added to Optic. Personally, I think this is kind of sleazy and has tarnished SWFA's image in my mind. Then again, I'm not sure I would have ever done any more business with them anyway since there are other fine companies out there with better prices.
Old 03-09-2005, 10:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Has anybody purchased a scope through Riflescopes.com? I'm looking to buy a scope for my .17, and I have never used this site. Any info appreciated!! Thanks...........
There are far better sites to purchase optics then dealing with them. Like Solitary Man said try www.theopticzone.com and try not to misspell it.