Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

If you love hunting...

Old 03-03-2005, 04:31 AM

Default If you love hunting...

... American Hunter magazine (published by the NRA) and several media critics have reviewed my books and I've made their comments are available for you to see at www.anthonypmaurosr.com

If you have an interest in: preserving hunting in the 21st century, hunting ethics, fair chase, wildlife management, conservation practices, our ecosystem, exposing the anti-hunting and eco-terrorist agendas, and understanding hunting's origins as well as its future - then feel free to take a look.

As for those who might prefer family oriented books, there is my family’s big game safari in Africa (wife, daughter, son, and “grandma") and also a children's book based on wildlife characters. These books have been written to help get all family members exposed to hunting or the wonder of the outdoors.

The books are simply my attempt to help get the "positive" word out about hunting.

Feel free to send me your candid comments and I will respond.

Ant