Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Opinions on Cuddeback Digital Trail Cam

Old 03-05-2005, 07:52 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Opinions on Cuddeback Digital Trail Cam

I'm done looking at the Cuddeback, a button quit working on it and I had to return it. The power up time was quick but I didn't think the picture quality was as good compared to the EagleEye or the Leaf River that I just bought this week. I'm going to be comparing the EagleEye and the Leaf River more over the coming weeks but I would choose the EagleEye or the Leaf River over the Cuddeback from what I have seen so far.
Old 03-07-2005, 07:36 PM

I can't say anything about the Cuddeback or Leaf cams, but I've had good luck with my Moultrie digital. Other than the prices, Moultrie 165$ is about the cheapest .

Old 03-07-2005, 07:37 PM

1 more, So far I love the cam.

Old 03-09-2005, 01:29 PM
Fork Horn

I have two and love them.
Old 03-16-2005, 07:19 PM

I personally have a leaf river, but two guys I know have the cuddeback digital cameras. They have both recently sent them back to be repaired. I'm sure they're a good camera but they're very discusted with them right now. One had his for about a half a year, had good pictures but towards the end of the season he's had nothing but problems. Now instead of Cuddeback they call their cameras Send Me Back. I'm not nocking the cameras, I think they were a great cameras when they were working, I like how they attatch to the tree over my leaf river. I had problems with my leaf river, the wire from the batteries to the unit cracked and shorted out, I had to send it back to be reparied. They were very cooperative in getting it repaired and now the new wire is much thicker. I think either camera will serve you well, both companies seem to stand behind their product and that's what counts. Any product will have it's defective units, you can tell a lot by a company and a product by how they respond to problems if they occur.