Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Boycott Natchez unless you want to be screwed

Old 02-20-2005, 07:53 AM

Default RE: Boycott Natchez unless you want to be screwed

RED BIRD , I can see you don't like it when someone proves you wrong. And tell me , just what do you mean by Troll......?
Old 02-20-2005, 09:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

never had a problem with natchez. i always get my ammo from them because they always seem to have any caliber or shot size in stock. where you gonna find 5 shot ? there optics deals are the best prices ive ever seen but i think its on re-furbished stuff mostly. the other thing i liked about them is the fact that they can round your order off and give the change to the nra.
Old 02-20-2005, 10:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: JOE-BEEF

RED BIRD , I can see you don't like it when someone proves you wrong. And tell me , just what do you mean by Troll......?

Joe how did you prove me wrong? If you had read Bullzeye1 original post you would have known what I was saying about his language. The Moderator had modified his post apparently before you read it.No my friend I don't care what you or anybody else thinks,if you agree with me or not.For the most part I don't have problems with huntingnet members.Once in awhile someone like yourself comes and tries me.I usually ignore them. For some reason you caught me off guard.I'm finished with this argument or deabte with you. Think whatever you want. I have my thoughts about you,so I guess we're even.As far as the Troll part figure it out yourself since you seem to know everything.

Ruger Redhawk
Old 02-20-2005, 02:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey RR, Just cause you've been here awhile don't make you no master. You sure don't act like a christian to me. I see you live in flori-DA . SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.
You have something against People from Florida?
Old 02-20-2005, 03:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

OEH Don't worry his type comes and goes.How many have we've seen like this?They don't last long. Soon we'll hear going once,twice, gone.

Ruger Redhawk
Old 02-20-2005, 05:35 PM

Oldelkhunter, No. I have no problem with folks from Fla. My mom and sisters live there. Its just RR i don't like.... PEACE.
Old 02-21-2005, 07:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

RR is a very classy individual who I enjoy conversing with immensely. There is no need to be using these words on him or anyone else for that matter .
Old 02-21-2005, 07:28 AM

Oldelkhunter , Was it not he , RR , who started the name calling ? I think you best speak to him .
Old 02-21-2005, 10:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

Listen I am not going to take sides in this. This is not life or death its only supposed to be a place where ideas, opinions and experiences are discussed. I have spouted out myself at a few individuals here and you can bet I apologized to them after the fact. He obviously was offended by something you said and vice versa.
Old 02-21-2005, 11:05 AM

OLDELKHUNTER , Is that a THREAT you sent me on my email ??? I did'nt like it one bit. I had no b--ch with you but if this is the way you want it you've got it . Let RRfight his own battles. I've been kind and polite to you so back off.

Quick Reply: Boycott Natchez unless you want to be screwed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.