Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Boycott Natchez unless you want to be screwed

Old 02-01-2005, 10:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Boycott Natchez unless you want to be screwed

I was shopping for a tree stand once, and asked Natchez how much the shipping would be. I expected it to be high because of the size and weight of the item, but when he told me (something like $40), I said something like, "wow, thats pretty high". Mind you, I wasn't trying to talk the man down or anything, just made a comment. From that point on, his tone had become very condecending. "Its big, its heavy, of course its gonna cost alot to ship..." Felt like I was being put down. I ended the conversation, went to treestands.com, got the same stand for less with FREE shipping. Just from the way they treated me on the phone, they would have to almost be giving something away to get my business for anything else.
Old 02-18-2005, 04:29 PM

RIGHT BULLZEYE 1 , I purchased a canoe from DICK'S SPORTING GOODS last spring. It was the first week in March. Three weeks later i recieve a flyer in mail showing it on sale for $52.00 less. I called DICK'S and they told me , seeing it was under 30 days since i purchased it , to bring in my receipt and i would be compensated . And they did. Don't listen to people when they say companies won't do this , at least reputable companies...I'm with you , To H-LL with NATCHEZ .
Old 02-18-2005, 04:42 PM

HEY RR , since when is screw a curse word??? I'm a Christain but don't think you need to jump on the new guy just because he said screw. GET REAL!!!!!!.
Old 02-19-2005, 11:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: JOE-BEEF

HEY RR , since when is screw a curse word??? I'm a Christain but don't think you need to jump on the new guy just because he said screw. GET REAL!!!!!!.
Hey pal if you would have read his comments before the moderator deleted his comments you'd know what I was talking about. I don't need you or anybody else to judge my comments.Make sure you know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.I've been here for along time.Notice this guy put his two cents in and hasn't been back since.I'm a Christian to. I'm not a hyprocrite.If something isn't right it need to be stopped from the beginning.

Ruger Redhawk
Old 02-19-2005, 12:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jcb9901

How about a Cannon gun safe 23 gun model,fire rated w/ electronic lock.Under 600.00
I just pickup a Cannon AE31 32gun safe electronic lock for $599 from Dunhams sports because they could not get it to open.Got it home and it opened right up with new battery installed.

Jcb that was a good buy you got.The ones we got were the biggest they had.I figure changing the battery once a year should be enough unless you open it several times a day, 7 days a week.That's the same price we paid for the 23 gun models.I still think we did well. Not as good as you did. Last year W*M had Winchester safes.They were close to 500.00. They looked just like the Redheads BassPro sells.

Ruger Redhawk
Old 02-19-2005, 01:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jdreddish

I have never bought from Natchez & I'll tell ya why.........

simply cause the goobers will not ship to my state........for unknown reasons.
This is a actual reply from Natchez. I got it off another site located in Georgia.You are not the only one with this same complaint.

Ruger Redhawk

This is Natchez's reply...
-------------------------------

We can not ship to Tennessee, Georgia, or Alabama for 2 reasons:

1. Most importantly we have a large commitment to dealers in those states, and we do not wish to undercut them.

2. Those three states require us to collect taxes for them. We are not currently and will not be set up to collect taxes for for other states, or for own.
Old 02-19-2005, 03:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

I won't deal with those clowns ever again . They used to have a variable rate shipping and they threw in these little costs. Waste of time.
Old 02-19-2005, 03:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

OEH I know they charge 3.90 for something or another. I think it's per order for using your Credit Card. I do much better @ Midsouth.

Ruger Redhawk
Old 02-19-2005, 06:08 PM

deleted
Old 02-19-2005, 06:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

deleted

Quick Reply: Boycott Natchez unless you want to be screwed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.