Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Garmin Rino 120 gps/radio

Old 07-18-2002, 06:18 AM

Default Garmin Rino 120 gps/radio

Has anyone received Garmin's new Rino 120 GPS/Radio? I ordered mine thru Bass Pro in May with a delivery date of July, just was notified that it's on back order.
Old 07-18-2002, 06:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Garmin Rino 120 gps/radio

That looks like a sweet gps/radio. I just can't drop that kind of money to buy one yet.

Let us know how it works!

My Web Page
www.geocities.com/hfpmad

Old 07-19-2002, 08:04 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Has anyone received Garmin's new Rino 120 GPS/Radio? I ordered mine thru Bass Pro in May with a delivery date of July, just was notified that it's on back order.
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>
I am a dealer and have not received mine in yet either. If you need anything let us know. Go to www.crimsoncliffs.com.
Old 07-26-2002, 08:30 PM

My buddy and I both ordered our Rhino 120's on July 2, the day after they were announced. He ordered his through BassPro and I ordered mine through Cabelas. Both stores told us they are on back order until August 12. I think Garmin waited til the major retailers placed orders before going into full manufacturing. I emailed Garmin and asked them why they didn't make a camo colored or at least an all green unit. They emailed me back, &quot;So people wouldn't lose them&quot;. I call that a b.s. statement due to there other camo GPS units. I am looking forward to the unit though, it sounds awesome.

Good luck with yours and good hunting!!!
jt
Old 08-09-2002, 01:23 PM

I just spoke with a Garmin Rep who told me that they don't expect to ship until late September or early October. I guess they are waiting on FCC approval.