Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Digital Scouting Cameras: What would you rate them?

Old 10-10-2004, 03:17 AM

Default RE: Digital Scouting Cameras: What would you rate them?

I can't believe this!! They sent me the WRONG cam back (1.3 meg instead of the 3.0 meg that I sent in) and they won't have the 3.0 meg's in until Oct. 20th.
ORIGINAL: JWD0255

Just got my replacement Stealth Cam DIGRC-XTR. When I sent it in they told me it would be 3 weeks but I got it back in only one week! I am going to put new batteries in it and put it out today. I will post as soon as the batteries run out (lets hope they last longer then 4 days!
Old 10-10-2004, 07:14 PM
Fork Horn

I love my digital cam
Old 10-11-2004, 05:46 PM

I just wanted to chime in on the cam debate here. I have a stealth dig 1.3. I seems to be doing the trick and have already gotten a few really good pics. Flash range seems to be ok, 25 ft or so, but battery life is not so great(got about two weeks out of 6 aa engergizer lithiums) and I wish it would arm a little faster(w/ the flash at night). All in all, not bad for the price, but I think I might try a Leaf River dc-1. Anyone have any experinces with them, drop a line[8D]

Old 10-11-2004, 07:41 PM

I have the Leaf River DC2 .....very nice cam.....the DC1 is the same cam minus the picture view screen.....which I say is a must......can't go wronge with a L.R.
Old 10-11-2004, 07:41 PM

I have the Leaf River DC2 .....very nice cam.....the DC1 is the same cam minus the picture view screen.....which I say is a must......can't go wronge with a L.R.
Old 10-12-2004, 07:56 AM

What type of batteries does the Leaf River DC2 use and how long do they last?
ORIGINAL: BozZ

Old 10-12-2004, 06:02 PM

My Leaf digital has a 2 month battery life....takes 4 D's and 3 C's ......very nice.....its really a fine cam....perhaps the best !!