Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

summit viper or tree lounger?

Old 08-17-2004, 06:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: summit viper or tree lounger?

oeh is a tree lounge hater. you'll never turn me away get the tree lounge you won't be sry. i could care less about mine making a little noise because i climb in the dark and kill deer every year. old elk hunter keeps talking about noise. he must climb after daylight when the deer are under the stand
No I like quality equipment..obviously you don't care about your life and are probably rather stupid judging by your statements.
Old 08-17-2004, 07:29 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: oldelkhunter

oeh is a tree lounge hater. you'll never turn me away get the tree lounge you won't be sry. i could care less about mine making a little noise because i climb in the dark and kill deer every year. old elk hunter keeps talking about noise. he must climb after daylight when the deer are under the stand
No I like quality equipment..obviously you don't care about your life and are probably rather stupid judging by your statements.
Old 08-17-2004, 07:30 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: t_miller316

ORIGINAL: oldelkhunter

oops! safest stand i have tried and my life is very safe also
Old 08-17-2004, 07:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

Do you argue about Politics like this?, can you not accept what someone who has actually owned one thinks of them or is that not possible. You like your stand fine and good luck with it. Like I said before I have owned 3 of the old ones which I got a really good deal on and 1 new one. The new one with the Leveler was a Killer and TL didn't want to refund my money or exchange it or anything . They denied there was a problem with it. Now bear in mind they changed management and they went to the new design leveler when they did so that could be the problem. The old management was fine at TL wish he had never sold the company.
Old 08-17-2004, 08:16 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 08-17-2004, 10:53 AM

oldcrustyelkhunter[8D][8D]
Bob and margaret Hice own tree lounge again. it's on the website that they have it again. i wonder if when they sold it there was some clause about maintaining the reputation or something but it says they are running it again.
And i think we have had this discussion about T/L before if i recall.
Old 08-17-2004, 11:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

oldcrustyelkhunter

I thought I was being nice after being addressed the way I was Soark. I am glad they own the company again did not know that and thanks for the info. The other company that owned them should never have been in the treestand business.

I have a link showing recall for this leveler . I am not surprised more people didn't get hurt and also that it is no longer produced.

[link]http://www.cpsc.gov/CPSCPUB/PREREL/prhtml04/04137.html[/link]
Old 08-17-2004, 11:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

GO WITH THE VIPER XLS...............GREAT STAND AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! TRUST ME. I dont like the tree lounge due to the whole set-up thang.........too much when your hot and sweaty from walking to your stand and now you have to deal with this big thing? I like it safe and simple.
Old 08-17-2004, 12:00 PM

Oh oldelkhunter it's all in good fun.

But wonder what you wrote before you edited it?
Old 08-17-2004, 12:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Just dug up the link to the safety problem and posted it here from the new Treelounge site

Quick Reply: summit viper or tree lounger?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.