Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

tranquilizers???

Old 06-04-2004, 01:08 PM

Default tranquilizers???

does anyone know where i could purchase a tranquilizer gun and darts??? and do i need a license or permit or something? and what do you think the price range would be? and NO.. i dont have a hot date saturday night...
any information is greatly appreciated,
-MCH
Old 06-07-2004, 12:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: tranquilizers???

you might could find one on the internet somewhere just do a search theres bound to be someone who sells them on there but i doubt its legal to use on anything unless you own a zoo or something and i know its illegal here in florida to hunt with one. and useing it on people is a big no no so you probably do have to have a reason or permit or something for one like a regular gun because it can be used for wrong to i mean whats to keep you from poisioning people getting the kids to settle down or useing it to drug and rape women and all
Old 06-07-2004, 02:47 PM

Default RE: tranquilizers???

You could talk to a horse farmer. Just try eating right and work out at the gym. No need to bulk up so quick and retain so much water weight. Not to mention, you might want kids someday and your hair won't fall out because of it. Oh wait....what do you want them for?? Sorry, couldn't resist.