Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Shotgun Carrier Question

Old 02-16-2004, 05:16 PM

Default Shotgun Carrier Question

Hi, my name is Andrew and I am doing a research and development project out of Lehigh University. I was hoping to get some input from people in the area of huning about a product we are trying to develop for the project, and also to get a sense of what the hunting market would think. We are developing a carrier to help facilitate the reloading of a shotgun. The carrier could either have an automated method to help you easily access the shells from the same spot, or could somehow be used in automatically reloading the shotgun. My question is which of these, if any, is more appealing and also would you be interested in such a product, ie. would you spend the money for it or is using your pockets to carrry the shells fine? Also, how important is it for you to be able to rapidly load and fire your gun while hunting? Any other statistics or history lessons into hunting is also greatly appreciated. I thank all of you for any input that you can give me which will help in my project.

Sincerely,
Andrew