Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

CAMO FOR VEHICLES

Old 01-25-2004, 07:15 PM

Default CAMO FOR VEHICLES

Has anyone used any of the stick on camo for there vehicles? How many different companies offer it? I am seriously considering putting it on my truck and I'm just looking for some input from someone that has experience with it and I would like to know what the ups and downs of it are. Thanks in advance.
Old 01-25-2004, 09:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: CAMO FOR VEHICLES

My girlfriend did my truck for my birthday back in November. Not the whole thing just bottom foot between the whell wells. I have extra that I might do the back quarter panel this spring. It was relitively easy to put on. You will need 2 if not 3 people, a credit card and blow drier. I like it so far. It gets brittle after it sets so you have to make sure there are no bubbles and be careful where the truck body isnt flat. The only company I've seen this from is Camo Clad. I think Bass Pro carries it. I'm not sure about a website though. I think it looks great on my truck. It is a pewter color. I think it would look stupid on some colors just depending on your own opinion.
Old 01-25-2004, 09:14 PM

Thanks for the input, titleist. I just bought a little 4X4 geo tracker to use for my job and for hunting and I am thinking about putting camo on the entire truck.Also, I have to put magnetic signs on the side of my truck for my job. Do you think that they would still stick even throught the camo? Thanks
Old 01-26-2004, 07:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would think so. The decal material is very thin. It shouldn't stop the magnets for working.
Old 01-27-2004, 04:48 AM

Check out www.camoclad.com
Al
Old 01-27-2004, 08:26 AM

good website thanks