Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Millennium t-100 tripod

Old 11-04-2015, 03:35 AM
Super Moderator

Default Millennium t-100 tripod

Just curious if anyone has used these. I am really considering purchasing one for the grasslands and scrub oak thickets we have here. They seem kinda expensive but with it onlly weighing 36 lbs I could carry it in the half mile that I would need.

Thanks
Old 11-09-2015, 08:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have not used that particular one, but I do have Millenium stands and sticks. Great stuff, and I can literally sit all day long in my hang on. I don't get tired or sore, and heck I can even take a nap if I want. Based on the fact that most of their stuff is similar, I would say it should be great. I have an old climbing stand that weighs close to 30. I've packed that sucker in hundreds of times, so 36 wouldn't bother me either.
Old 11-09-2015, 08:39 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks. I went ahead and ordered 1 on thursday and it should be at the house when I get off work today. Looking forward to a little bow hunting this weekend with it.
Old 11-10-2015, 04:36 AM
Super Moderator

Got the stand built. Insructions wern't great but could be decifered. The only problem I am having is the instructions for the foot rest were not in the box. Instead they sent the ground chair instrutions. Waiting on a reply from them now. Other than that it seems like it might be a little awkward to carry the 1/2 mile thru scrub oak but it will help out for sure and is a lot better than lugging a 100 lb stand in there.
Old 11-11-2015, 05:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cool. Let us know how it goes.
Old 12-09-2015, 05:00 AM
Super Moderator

The stand is light and the seat is pretty comfy. if your bow hunting you have to shoot while seated which doesn't bother me. Being a tripod it is kinda hard to hide yourself with out a lot of tree triming but its still not bad. I had a fork horn buck start feeding right under the stand one evening. Over all if you are not sure where to put a stand and the trees are on the smallish side in your area this is not a bad stand at all. I would reccommend it for sure. If you have trees that you can hang a stand or place a ladder stand I would say do that but if those options are not there or you want to be able to move the stand easily then this is a great option. Kinda pricey but I like it and it packs in the back of my truck fully assembled.