Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

What products do you wish somebody made to make hunting better?

Old 03-16-2015, 03:10 PM
Spike

Default What products do you wish somebody made to make hunting better?

I was thinking the other day of some of the hardships I have hunting and was wondering what everyone on here thought. What problems do you have when you hunt that you wish there was a product for?
Old 03-16-2015, 03:13 PM
Banned

I would tell you but I don't have a patent and you might steal my ideas.
Old 03-16-2015, 05:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

it's funny when i started hunting we had so few things with us like, t.p., a plastic bag for heart,liver a rag to wipe your hands off,some hard candy and if you smoked some cigarettes no it seems like you need a semi trailer for all the stuff we want not need! lol
Old 03-16-2015, 05:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by muzzlestuffer
it's funny when i started hunting we had so few things with us like, t.p., a plastic bag for heart,liver a rag to wipe your hands off,some hard candy and if you smoked some cigarettes no it seems like you need a semi trailer for all the stuff we want not need! lol
++

...............and we say we want to get back to nature.
Old 03-17-2015, 03:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Well if we are going to have camo hunting clothing how about some in a Pine pattern for hunting on a Christmas tree farms and in a pine plantation. Also could use a cedar pattern too.

Al
Old 03-17-2015, 05:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Ha, near pine forests

I just rubbed my clothes with pine needles.
Old 03-17-2015, 05:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Ha, near pine forests

I just rubbed my clothes with pine needles. And the military trained me to do with less.
Old 05-05-2015, 12:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

I would like a bullet that not only kills my elk, but then field dresses it, skins it, and cuts it into packable pieces. I would pay a lot of money for this new bullet. Next would be a backpack that converts into a chemical cell powered cart that carries my packable pieces of elk meat back to camp with little effort on my part, other than gentle control inputs to steer the gadget.
Old 05-05-2015, 12:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you ask me, there is absolutely TOO much crap out there already!
Old 05-05-2015, 01:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by super_hunt54
If you ask me, there is absolutely TOO much crap out there already!
yep and the ones that keep buying the stuff is why they keep inventing and selling the stuff you can't blame them for making money!! i'm guilty at times of buying too many gismo's and gadgets for sure !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.