Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Small Camo?

Old 09-02-2014, 05:05 PM
Spike

Default Small Camo?

I did a search and didn't find anything, but is there a camo clothing company for smaller guys?

I am 5'8'' 130lbs, seems every company has medium as smallest size.

If I bought kids camo would I be a large? XL?

Any other smaller guys with the same problem?
Old 09-03-2014, 12:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

5'8" isn't very short, and 130lbs isn't really that small, although I would expect you'll have difficulty finding any type of clothing at that skinny (no offense meant by that in the least).

You might have trouble finding them in stores, but hunting clothing manufacturers DO make size smalls. I'm not necessarily sure that they'll fit someone your height and weight, in a small, since you'd be pretty tall for a "small", but them's the breaks for being that slightly built, so I'm sure you're not unfamiliar with it. I do remember being 5'7" or 8" and only 130-40lbs (would have been around 8th grade), I wore the same size hunting gear that my dad wears (he's 5'5" and 160lbs), neither were boys sizes, they were mens Mediums.
Old 09-03-2014, 02:38 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Nomercy448
5'8" isn't very short, and 130lbs isn't really that small, although I would expect you'll have difficulty finding any type of clothing at that skinny (no offense meant by that in the least).

You might have trouble finding them in stores, but hunting clothing manufacturers DO make size smalls. I'm not necessarily sure that they'll fit someone your height and weight, in a small, since you'd be pretty tall for a "small", but them's the breaks for being that slightly built, so I'm sure you're not unfamiliar with it. I do remember being 5'7" or 8" and only 130-40lbs (would have been around 8th grade), I wore the same size hunting gear that my dad wears (he's 5'5" and 160lbs), neither were boys sizes, they were mens Mediums.
I don't take offense, It's the way I am from years of rock climbing. I actually gained about 7lbs recently

Yeah the stores don't carry smalls at all and the mediums feel too loose and baggy. I would like the names of some manufacturers that make smalls if anyone knows any.
Old 09-05-2014, 06:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

I am 5'6" and 150lbs.

I do fine with the smallest size they have, which is normally medium.

If they have a small I order that, unless it's a "over" garment (Including gloves ).

Old 09-06-2014, 05:10 AM
Typical Buck

try going to amazon, search men's hunting clothing, then on the right side of the screen you can filter by size, I got nearly 400 results. most websites of larger retailers will let you do this too