Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Electronic Game Caller

Old 09-23-2003, 03:19 AM

Default Electronic Game Caller

Has anyone used one of these?? If so, how successful is it? What game did you hunt? I' ve seen them in several catalogs, and was curious about them. They seem like they would be easier to use, allowing you to be more hands free and prepared to take that trophy shot. The radio controlled ones appear give you a lot more freedom to hide the speaker and allow you to take a good position. Just curious if it' s worth the price they ask for them, and how realistic they are in comparison to the real call. I know that they take away the art of calls, but like I said it seems like you can be better prepared to take a shot, without haveing to fumble with these different calls.

Ranier
Old 09-24-2003, 08:40 PM

Default RE: Electronic Game Caller

I been hunting members of the canine and feline family for darn near 50 years and in almost every country of the world and I truly believe that you can' t beat an electronic call. Have used just about everyone on the market and think that the Foxpro is the best. It diverts the animals attention away from you and allows you a better chance of making the shot.