Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Cover Scents

Old 12-03-2012, 02:41 PM
Spike

Default Cover Scents

I recently had the opportunity to test a product called Skunk Fusion. This product really worked for me this week. I had a doe walk within 17yds of my stand downwind of me. She never knew I was there. An opposum walked under my ladder the same day smelling the air but could never figure out I was sitting right above him. The second time out with Skunk Fusion i had 13 turkeys and 2 does all inside 20 yards of my stand. All I did was put a little Skunk Fusion on the toes of my boots at the truck and walked to my stand. I would definitely use Skunk Fusion again. Two of my hunting buddies are already looking to purchase their own Skunk Fusion! Check them out at http://www.skunkfusion.com/

What do y'all typically use as a cover scent?