Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

New off road vehicle!!

Old 08-31-2003, 10:39 AM

Default New off road vehicle!!

I found these things when I was looking around on the internet and I immediately called and got all the information I could! They are currently called a Tomcar, but will be called a UTV (Ultimate Terrain Vehicle) in the future. They are a new company and have all of the patents for this thing. It' s awesome, I will own one!! The thing looks indestructible, and you can get bowracks, gun-racks, all kinds of accessories on it. www.tomcar.com
Old 09-03-2003, 02:23 AM

Default RE: New off road vehicle!!

Hmmm don' t know how old you are but that reminds me of the old chopped down VW' s we used to make as teenagers otherwise known as Dune Buggies...[>:]...regardless, I know my ATV would out perform any of those ' other' vehicles for my hunting needs......jsut my own humble opinion....[:-]...Brampton Mike [8D]
Old 09-03-2003, 07:01 PM

Ok, that' s fair. I know the guys that are making them, I was trying to get everyone' s temperature on them. I have driven one, and it was pretty nice to drive. Since they bought the company they have made several upgrades to it. It has been lengthened as well. But these guys would really appreciate your input. And I am 20, for those of you curious. I didn' t want to come on here all, " hey, look, buy these and you will always bag 210 bucks!" I appreciate the honesty. If you could, tell me why you would rather have a different off road vehicle than this thing. Thanks fellas!!
Old 09-04-2003, 04:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was thinking the same thing as BramptonMike said. It reminded me of the old chopped down VW' s.I think I' ll stick with a plain old 4x4 4 wheeler.I know it will go most places and get me back.
Ruger Redhawk
Old 09-04-2003, 04:46 PM
Typical Buck

How much do they cost?? Just curious...
Old 09-04-2003, 06:06 PM

Ok, I tried to reply and something didn' t work out. The UTV' s range in price from eleven thousand to fifteen. For those wondering, they will and pretty well have kicked every ATV' s a$$ all over the trails. They have been upgraded significantly, and are very hard to break. Now, that' s not saying it can' t happen, but it' s a tough, dependable, very fun off road vehicle. A simple dune buggy it is not. If anyone lives in Colorado, or will be here on a hunt, I would be happy to take you for a ride in one, seriously. I think anyone will be impressed by these things. Salt Lake City SWAT purchased three this week, and we are talking to law enforcers all over the country about buying them. The website is under alot of change, due to the changes that were made to the machine after the rights and patents and all the business stuff were worked out, so if you have a question about specs on the machine let me know, I will be happy to answer it. And keep the comments coming!
Old 09-05-2003, 04:32 PM

Those do look similar to dune buggies. I' m sure there will be a market for them, but personally if I was to buy something that size and price range I would go with something amphibious. Most people would likely opt for a 4 wheeler instead of the " UTV' s" due to the price. They look like they' d be a lot of fun to drive though, cool site!
Old 09-07-2003, 08:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Woah, 11-15 grand? That' s to rich for my blood.Thanks for showing these new vehicles. I hope they do well in the marketplace.
Ruger Redhawk
Old 09-07-2003, 08:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

For that price they should at least be a 4x4.To be of any use to me any vehicle has to be a 4x4 or it won' t make it through the swamps or deep snow.It is also very large requiring a large trailer and limiting manouverability.I' ll stick to my quad.
Old 09-07-2003, 11:41 AM

They are four wheel drive. They make both four wheel drive and two wheel drive models. The two wheel drives are popular with the go fast crowd. They can hit about 65 miles an hour, off road. We made a DVD last week, for marketing, with this professional company, and routinely and easily got this machine 12 feet off of the ground. When this endeavor began, I was more skeptical of these things than any, and I am sold now. We have companies wanting to sell these things everywhere, and lots of investment companies loaning money to the project. They are cool. Seriously, if any of you are near Colorado and have some time to kill, get ahold of me and we can go play on one.

Quick Reply: New off road vehicle!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.