Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Video camera on your rifle!

Old 08-18-2003, 07:24 AM

Default Video camera on your rifle!

I saw a hunting show a while back and during the break, this ad had a video camera attached to someone' s rifle, taking footage of his deer being shot, do anyof you know what this product is called and where someone can get it? A phone number or website would be very helpful, thanks so much..

Dr. Mike
Old 08-18-2003, 06:50 PM

Default RE: Video camera on your rifle!

My friend sells what you are looking for. I' m not sure what they are called but it mounts to your scope and has a small screen the shows you what you see through your scope ( a small camera swings down and looks through the scope itself and projects that to the screen) you can hook up a camcorder and film the entire hunt
If you are interested I can give you his phone number and he can tell you about in more detail.
John
Old 08-18-2003, 09:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

How much do these units weigh?
Old 08-18-2003, 09:57 PM

I' m not sure but it' s not much. The unit is about six to seven inchs long and about three to four inches wide (guessing) I cna find out more tomorrow when I talk to him.
Old 09-17-2003, 09:24 PM
Spike

I just ordered this little Huntcam from...i believe it' s called SportsmansView.You put your camcorder in a backpack or fannypak and this little cam attaches to your hat,and films everything you look at.I' ll let you know how it goes.