Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

High Back Turkey Lounger

Old 11-18-2011, 10:45 PM
Spike

Default High Back Turkey Lounger

I just got it in the mail from Cabelas for $49.95. At first sight it is VERY nice. Super comfortable to sit in, a ton of adjustability, comfortable to wear too. One BIG problem though: The pockets are all too small!

I can put my River valley Double glass call in the pocket, but the flap doesn't close all the way, makes me worry about losing it. Next I try to fit my Quaker Boy box call in the box call pocket. It fits, but also will not close with the button closure. So next, where to put the strikers? No pocket for them either! Now there are two large zipper pockets to hold anything you want, but who wants their calls rattling around? So I give my box call to my daughter which amazingly fits nicely in her Mossy Oak Jakes vest for kids. I put my strikers in the box call pocket, rattling a bit, but better than anywhere else. As far as my glass, I just hope I don't lose it.

-----------------------------------------------

training shoes spongebob dunks yoshi dunk lebron 8 ps dunkman

Last edited by Rainagussl; 11-20-2011 at 10:04 PM.