Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Hunting Survey

Old 10-20-2011, 04:29 AM
Spike

Default Hunting Survey

I am an Avon high school student taking engineering, Design and Development. The results of this survey will be used in creating a product that could help resolve problems associated with carrying hunting gear and steadying a gun.

Please answer each question as honestly as possible.

1.) How often do you go hunting/Shooting?

a.) Less then once a year b.) Once a year c.) Less then 15 times a year d.) More than 15 times a year

2.) When shooting or hunting do you strive for accuracy?( Choose one.)

YES NO

2.) When shooting for accuracy do you have trouble steadying your gun for long periods of time? (Choose one.)

YES NO

3.) Could your accuracy and shot consistency be improved through use of a bipod? (Choose one.)

YES NO

4.) Do you find your self straining to see your target, or where your shot landed?(Circle all that apply)

a. Target b. Shot Landed c. Neither

5.) How important would each feature listed below be to you on a scale of 1(low) to 5(high)?

________________Lightweight bipod
________________Pockets attached to the bipod
________________A spotters scoped attached
________________A mat to keep you dry/comfortable when in the prone position

6.) Do you have trouble carrying all of your gear and supplies without the use of a heavy, bulky pack?

a.) Never b.) Sometimes c.) Always

7.) How often do you try to shoot from the prone position per outing?

a.) Once b.) Twice c.) Three d.) Four or more

8.) How often do you find yourself laying on damp ground or uncomfortable surfaces per outing?

9.) How much would you be willing to pay for a rest system, with a spotters scope attached, pockets, and a detachable mat?
(Pick one range)
A.) $0-$25 B.) $26-$50 C.) $51-$75 D.) $76-$100 E.) $100+

10.) What would you change about the product, either adding aspects or deleting some? (Please write out your response or any additional comments here)
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________

Thank you for your time, your answers are greatly appreciated!

Last edited by DougPhil; 10-26-2011 at 04:39 AM.
Old 10-26-2011, 03:11 PM
Spike

My answers to your survey are in bold in the quote. I hope this helps you!

Originally Posted by DougPhil
I am an Avon high school student taking engineering, Design and Development. The results of this survey will be used in creating a product that could help resolve problems associated with carrying hunting gear and steadying a gun.

Please answer each question as honestly as possible.

1.) How often do you go hunting/Shooting?

a.) Less then once a year b.) Once a year c.) Less then 15 times a year d.) More than 15 times a year

2.) When shooting or hunting do you strive for accuracy?( Choose one.)

YES NO

2.) When shooting for accuracy do you have trouble steadying your gun for long periods of time? (Choose one.)

YES NO

3.) Could your accuracy and shot consistency be improved through use of a bipod? (Choose one.)

YES NO

4.) Do you find your self straining to see your target, or where your shot landed?(Circle all that apply)

a. Target b. Shot Landed c. Neither

5.) How important would each feature listed below be to you on a scale of 1(low) to 5(high)?

________3________Lightweight bipod
________2________Pockets attached to the bipod
________3________A spotters scoped attached
________5________A mat to keep you dry/comfortable when in the prone position

6.) Do you have trouble carrying all of your gear and supplies without the use of a heavy, bulky pack?

a.) Never b.) Sometimes c.) Always

7.) How often do you try to shoot from the prone position per outing?

8.) How often do you find yourself laying on damp ground or uncomfortable surfaces per outing?

9.) How much would you be willing to pay for a rest system, with a spotters scope attached, pockets, and a detachable mat?
(Pick one range)
A.) $0-$25 B.) $26-$50 C.) $51-$75 D.) $76-$100 E.) $100+

10.) What would you change about the product, either adding aspects or deleting some? (Please write out your response or any additional comments here)
I assume the aspects asked about in the survey are the ones to be included in the product, right? How would you carry the bipod thing? I would only buy it if it was easier than carrying a regular backpack.

Thank you for your time, your answers are greatly appreciated!
You're welcome!

Last edited by w00dchuck; 10-26-2011 at 04:49 PM.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Solution?
Old 11-03-2011, 04:25 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Tundra10
Solution?
Thanks for replying to my topic Tundra10, may I ask you to fill out my survey? We need all the feedback we can get