Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

ATV Dic Plow

Old 08-11-2010, 10:42 AM
Spike

Question ATV Dic Plow

Well looking for a little help.Looking for a good atv pull behind dic.Has anybody used these on a food plot with any sucess.Have a Yamaha 550 grizzly to do the job with.Just would like to find a good one that works.With out going broke. Thanks
Old 08-11-2010, 05:48 PM
Spike

Getting ready to buy one .Go check out www. jrfitzimplements .com These disc are suppose to do a good job.
Old 08-17-2010, 03:27 PM
Spike

You may want to look at the GroundHog Max. I bought one and I absolutely love it. It does a great job and you can do everything all by yourself. You don't need to add weight to it, it uses the weight of the atv. I would reccomend this to anyone that has a 4x4 atv...It is awesome!!