Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Just Brought A New Truck

Old 03-17-2010, 03:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs up

WTG!!! When I was looking they couldn't find one within a 260 mile radius!! That's the color I wanted in the Tundra as well, the Silver. Too many guys have Black ones at work now!! LOL!!

Love the Silverado though too!!
Old 03-17-2010, 03:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by BOWHUNTERCOP
I got the 5.7L. Before going to the dealer I did my research, I wanted the CrewMax with the TRD, I found just one within a 50mile radius search, and the dealer was 30 mins from me. It was black which I didn't want, I wanted silver and there was one in Maryland, and that is the one I got. I got my trade value I wanted and got the truck for the price I wanted with 0% interest for 60months. I picked it up yesterday, taking it back Friday, they have to install the running boards, bedliner, and bug shield.

Congrats on the new truck! I have been thinking about moving up to the Tundra for a couple years now but my 99 Tacoma just keeps going.