Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

QAD ultra rest??

Old 02-15-2010, 07:47 AM
Spike

Default QAD ultra rest??

i'm looking to get a new rest and was going towards the QAD ultra pro series rest. i've heard though that when it gets cold the brakes do not work sometimes! can anyone whos used this in the cold such as midwest area give me some insight!!?? or suggest other rests. thanks
Old 02-15-2010, 08:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have owned 2 QAD's on 2 different bows since 06'. Both rests have been flawless, never given me any trouble once setup. I hunt upstate NY where archery season runs into 3rd wk Nov.. Hunted in snow, and temps less than 20 degree's. No worries!!
Old 02-15-2010, 05:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

I used mine this year down to 8 degrees and once in a wintery mix at 17 degrees. The rest performed flawlessly as usual.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ive used mine in all kinds of precip and down to 0 with absolutely no problems. Awesome rest for hunting!