Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Need a new climber

Old 02-12-2010, 04:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

My first climber was the origianl version of the Baker brand stands. Man am I old or what !?! I have used Ol' Man Vision climbers for many, many years. I like them a lot. I have had no issues with the Ol' Man design at all. It is quiet, easy to set up, sturdy and the web seat is comfortable. I like the fact that if I need to stand to make a shot, the web seat is for all practical purposes silent. I was introduced to the Summit Viper a couple of years back. It belongs to my cousin. I have used it off and on at his place probably 20-25 times. This is a very good climber ... quiet, simple and sturdy ... and very comfortable.

I used a Tree Lounge one weekend, several years ago. Not for me. Just to big, too heavy and I hated the posture the "lounge" seating required.