Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Hearing Aid /Protector - PELTOR

Old 12-27-2009, 09:16 AM
Fork Horn

Default Hearing Aid /Protector - PELTOR

I purchased a Peltor Tactical 6S set of muffs for both shooting and Amplification while sitting in a stand they were $70.00.
I wanted to tell everyone they work pretty good ...EXCEPT>>>>
Just try and get the batteries out...GOOD LUCK.
I noticed when I first opened them up it was extremely difficult at best. Now that I used them this season (only 2 times) I can not get the muff on either side to come back off to remove the batteries! Even prying with a screw driver....
How can a company design something this poor? They go through all trouble to get to where they can market them, advertise them, but no-one can change the batteries!!
I HATE RETURNING THINGS but these will go back for sure!
(With the batteries still in them!)
Old 01-26-2010, 12:49 AM
Spike

Peltor is a world leader in the field of communication equipment and head and face protectors. Over 50 years of developing and manufacturing hearing protectors has put Peltor at the forefront of safety, comfort and aesthetics. Many of Peltor 's innovations are a direct result of their ability to listen to users. The user's experience and expertise make an unbeatable combination in created a secure and stimulating working environment. Now Peltor is further expanding the range with safety glasses. Peltor 's complete safety range also includes hardhats and visors. As a part of Aearo Technologies, Peltor has access to the best resources in research and development. Customers range from professionals in industries such as manufacturing, the military, aviation, forestry, agriculture and motor sports. With their focus on function and design, Peltor has created advanced, comfortable safety and communication solutions that are attractive to use. Peltor Products aim not only to protect, but also to facilitate communication between people in a workplace.