Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Hunt Dri spray

Old 10-30-2009, 05:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Hunt Dri spray

I bought this stuff thinking it would revive my hunting rain gear. On the can it said "Dries scent free in 2 hours." So....I put it on my rain gear ...and worse on my new climber's seat to keep the foam from getting wate logged.

BULL!!! Two weeks later it still stunk. And if I can smell it you know the deer can smell it.

But it gets worse. I wore the rain gear today while seaching for the deer I shot the day before. In less than an hour I was soaked through. I would not have been any more wet if I'd just worn jeans and a t-shirt.

Bottom line, this stuff is CRAP! Not only does it not repel water, it stinks! Don't waste your money.

Old 11-03-2009, 05:57 AM
Typical Buck

I bought some tent waterproofer at Wally Mart. I used it on a tent and had some left over. I used it on a few hats and a pair of gloves. I left them in my shop with the windows open for a week and they now have no scent. They shed water like a duck's back. You should check that stuff out. It's probably cheaper too.