Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Just a bloody piece of advice...

Old 09-10-2009, 06:30 AM
Fork Horn

Default Just a bloody piece of advice...

hopefully everyone is starting to do some killing or planning on getting some done in the near future. last year i was on some management activities with some big ranches in south texas and we killed a lot of deer in a couple of days time. im talking like 75- 80 a day. i would go home with blood up to my knees from gutting them. i found that by spraying my pants down with WD-40 and letting them soak for about 10 min before throwing them in the washing machine, almost every bit of the blood would wash out. and it was a lot of blood. most of the time there wasnt a stain at all, unless i missed a spot. Hope everone gets a chance to gets some blood on them this season. ha! and i hope this will help someone. good luck and happy huntin!