Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Walmart clearance

Old 08-07-2009, 01:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Walmart clearance

Walmart has a new product sponsor this year. They're putting Winchester or Remington on everything, and they have a bunch of stuff that's left over that they're trying to clear out. I just picked up a couple of Limbsaver slip on recoil pads for $10 each and a retractable shooting stick for $5. So if you're in Wally world check out the clearance aisle.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:22 PM
Spike

I noticed the same thing.. I reckon someone, somewhere thinks the items need Winchester or Remington on the item to sell.. Someone on another forum noticed that the walmart CLP was not Winchester CLP.. I reckon Winchester/Remington may become the brands associated with firearms like Coleman is to camping goods..

brian
Old 08-08-2009, 11:28 AM
Fork Horn

same here they was a guy took and started fussin with a other guy over something that wasn't name brand .but to me it don't matter about name brand because aslong as it works i don't care about name brand it all works the same as eveyr thign else so why fuss over something that not name brand just like i told that guy that was fussing over it lol
Old 08-08-2009, 11:36 AM

I picked up a very nice realtree jacket yesterday at walmart for $25.00 you cant beat it!
Old 08-08-2009, 11:49 AM
Fork Horn

yeah they have some really good deals there sometimes but my wally world just have it sometimes in a blue moon they think they have to have full price or they ain't goin to sell it here
Old 08-10-2009, 02:50 AM
Dominant Buck

I saw those Sims butt pads at a local Wal-Mart Sunday, great price if you think that you need one for your .22 or .17, they were all size small. The other sizes were still in stock, and at their regular price. I also noticed no real change in their array of brands in their commonly stocked items.