Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

spotting scopes?

Old 08-02-2009, 12:39 PM

Default spotting scopes?

hey everyone. quick question. i'm in need of a nice quality spotting scope. without breaking the bank. anyone help?
Old 09-04-2009, 02:26 PM
Spike

Hello, Here is good one.
http://www.adorama.com/CNR65.html

Also Nikon Sky & Earth series on Ebay they are decent without breaking the bank.
Steve
Old 09-19-2009, 06:09 PM
Spike

I bought a Cabelas Big Sky 20-60mm scope recently. Very impressed. Cost $500, and another $130 for a tripod with detachable window mount.
Old 09-19-2009, 10:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

what you gonna use it for? sitting in your truck or taking it in your backpack on a backpacking trip?

personally i like the vortex spotters or the lighter leupold 10-20x40...very nice for backpacking

if you don't want to break and bank and want a decent spotter the bushnell 20-40x60 H20 is an ok spotter for the money.
Old 09-26-2009, 06:53 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by IMB guide
hey everyone. quick question. i'm in need of a nice quality spotting scope. without breaking the bank. anyone help?

I have a burris 12-20x60 and it works great. It is all relative to what power you want but I am please with the Burris quality.