Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Remington 2 man ladder stand

Old 08-09-2008, 04:02 PM
Typical Buck

Default Remington 2 man ladder stand

I just picked up a couple of these at BPSfor $119.88 & I figured that I couldn't go wrong. Does anyone have any experience with these stands?
Old 08-10-2008, 07:43 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Remington 2 man ladder stand

C'mon guys, I can't be the only one who bought one of these....at least I hope not [&:]....andcomments would be great, thanks again.
Old 08-10-2008, 08:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not familiar with it, but have a Big Game and Rivers Edge (from GM tho). Most of these are coming from China these days. But, that being said, I've not had any issues. They seem to be great. They must pay those folks about a dollar or something cause, for the price, they are a solid value. I'm sure, for the intended purpose, it will work just fine. Good luck.
Old 08-10-2008, 01:22 PM
Typical Buck

Yeah I hope so bugs, I had a nice Big Game stand last year which I had to leave at my old lease [&:]. With the price of fuel these days it just wasn't feasible to drive 300 miles each way for a $150 stand. Good luck this season.
Old 08-10-2008, 08:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't own the Remington model but have two 2-man stands up. One is a standard double seater with a solid rail around the front. The other you can flip the front rail up and over your head if your a bow hunter. I wouldn't hunt out of any other stand.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:33 AM
Typical Buck

yeah on this one you can remove 2 pins and slide out the front shooting rail for bow hunting, which I intend to do.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

my 2 stands were 49 dollars at dicks.

only problem i have is they are not comfortable all day.

i may put a boat seat on the metal seat,those foam cushions are not cutting it right now.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:32 PM
Spike

Default Remington 2 Man Stand

I purchased a Remington 2 man Ladderstand and really enjoy it. I got mine from Walmart for $119 in Tallahassee, but they no longer have them and one can not order it from its website.

Where can I find a BPS store or website as I would like to buy another one. Please reply. Thanks
Old 01-03-2010, 07:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not sure if we're talking about the same Remington 2 man stands or not.I waited until close to the end of our season. I found three of these stands mark down to 74.00.All three are sitting in my garage waiting for next season. Without going to look at them I believe they are 17 footers 500# capacity .
Old 02-10-2010, 08:41 AM
Spike

I have one and it works just fine. I think I picked mine up at BPS a few years ago and its been outside for the entire time with little weather wear to show for it. I like the extra width of a 2 person stand, too.

Quick Reply: Remington 2 man ladder stand

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.