Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

are you a ford man other?

Old 05-13-2003, 07:58 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: are you a ford man other?

FOrd is the best. Thats the truth. I know a lot of peole who have chevys and they dont last pulling **** like we do up here in Indiana. I know one farm the only trucks they have is Fords. They never have problems with them.
Old 05-14-2003, 04:43 PM

i cant drive yet but i do like fords
Old 05-15-2003, 01:05 PM

I had nothing but Fords till 1972 when I bought a 4wd. I had monthly repair bills for 2 years everything that could go wrong did. U joints were out every 5 to 7 thousand miles, steering wheel broke into little pieces, seat broke up and had to be replaced about every 6 months, heater core, radiators, I finally after fighting with Ford for 2 years bought my first Chevy and never went back. Two of my neighbors farm a lot of land and have a lot of pickups. They have both tried Fords to pull livestock trailers and whatever needs pulling , they have come to the conclusion that if you need something reliable get a Chevy. These are just my personal experiences.
Old 05-15-2003, 01:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

honna. is right. and from my personal experience our ford has pulled the goose neck greate. and a guy switched from ford to dodge and then switched back and said he wouldnt go back to dodge. my grandpa has a chevy and its ok but our ford just pulls trailers alot nicer.
Old 05-24-2003, 06:32 PM

I,ve driven and owned alot of trucks,from small to full size and for room and just pure pride I' ll drive a Dodge ext.cab.Drove GM' s on farm and ford 350 at work and the ford is by far the weakest.So for me it goes in order of this DODGE-CHEVY-FORD full size.Nissian-Toyota-Chevy-Ford for the small trucks.