Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Cold Weather Clothing

Old 12-08-2007, 04:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Cold Weather Clothing

Wool is the best ...IMO. Check into Beagle Wear out of Vermont (I think). Their lined wool coat is awesome. Mine is camo so I can wear it during bow season, then throw on an orange vest and bibs for gun season.
Old 12-08-2007, 11:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

I use arctic shield bibs an a rivers west h2p jacket. My AS is a little noisy so thats why I use the Rivers West jacket with them...works pretty well for bow or gun hunting. However Sleeping Indian is on the horizon...I have looked into it and would love to have a set. As many years as I get out of my hunting clothes I dont mind payin premium if they will last. Now if I ever find something to keep my feet and hands warm Id never come out of the woods.
Old 12-08-2007, 12:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cabela's MTO50 Whitetail Extreme Parka and bibs are THE best articles of clothing that I have EVER bought for cold, late season hunting. You've got to check this gear out! Good luck and good huntin'