Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

What are you opinions of each store?

Old 01-01-2007, 07:15 PM
RMA
Fork Horn

Default RE: What are you opinions of each store?

THANKS for the input! It's what I expected to hear. We're working on some marketing this year with EBJ and a few shows. All our testomonials are from real and actual customers.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:42 AM
Typical Buck

#1. Cabelas's- Best selection of clothes.
#2. Sportmen's Warehouse- A close second to Cabela's.
#3. Gander Mountain
#4. BassPro- They never seem to have what I need for hunting.
Old 01-05-2007, 03:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: RMA

What do we need to do for you guy's to give us a shot at your business?
WHo is "Us"

Im always looking for a good site or place to shop. Lately my online shopping has been thru Grafs.com. They help me when I call and the people on the phone seem to know what they are talking about. They also have free shipping on orders over 20$.

My latest purchase was going to be DD rings and bases in Silver from Burris or Leupold(I didnt care which one) they were out of the Leupold base and didnt have the burris DD rings. So I called into order the Leupold rings with the Burris bases in dilver the lady on the phone asked if these were going on the same gun, I told her yes and she stated that they are 2 different silver colors and wouldnt exactly match and asked if that might be an issue to me. I thought that was great that she new that much abouta product to let me know that. I would have been disappointed without them matching, so I only ordered the rings. She could have easily not said a word just to make a sale. Stuff like that makes me want to use them more often.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:24 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: RMA

I have a question for you guys. Do you buy gear online? If so, why? If not why?
---------------------

Rarely,
Usually cant wait for it to arrive,
also never home to receive it,
and for items where size matters, have to try it,
also if its a new brand or item, really want to see and check it

Old 01-07-2007, 02:15 PM

ive bought stuff from all of these stores and i love all of them. ive been to a ton of bass pro shops and i think its my favorite. but the other 3 are just as good. i wish i had any of these stores that close to my house!!
Old 01-07-2007, 03:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

No loyalty to any of them, nor have any of them given me a reason to cuss them, more or less.
Old 04-20-2007, 08:20 PM

hey guys check this out. after a car wreck im now handicapped but i love hunting. so instead of being able to use a gun to turkey hunt because of screws in my neck. so i bought a pse viper rattler wich is 165 pound pull, so it being my first crossbow i thought i could get a crank cocker, ha ha come to find out pse dont even make one to fit it and 20 pound is my lifting limit so PSE thanks alot you make a man feel kinda sad..........oh yea sorry we dont have any room at my table for ya but dont worry GOD still loves you
Old 04-21-2007, 05:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cabelas polite,helpful,and always willing to go that extra bit to help!
Old 04-22-2007, 08:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

I love Cabelas ...they are better than the others (IMO). I've bought stuff from Cabelas for over 30 years. We also have a BPS nearby (20 mi.) and now a GM within about 40 miles. For the last few years I have shopped almost exclusively online. I always do tons of research before spending big $ though. I really like to get multiple comparisons based on price, availibility, shipping, customer service, return and warranty policies and reviews. There is hardly anything you can't buy online.
Old 04-22-2007, 09:10 AM
Dominant Buck

I buy all my stuff on line from Cabelas and BPS since there aren't stores near here. I purchase in person from gander and seldom bother with
d icks.

Quick Reply: What are you opinions of each store?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.