Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

M.A.D. Buck Growl

Old 07-20-2006, 03:12 PM
Typical Buck

Default M.A.D. Buck Growl

anyone ealse gotten this new call?? I saw a show about it the other day and Wal-mart has started stocking hunting equipment and they had them so picked one up,, interesting call will be trying it out in late OCt. eirly Nov. it sure is a strange sound..
Old 07-20-2006, 03:19 PM

Default RE: M.A.D. Buck Growl

Never herd of it. Will have to go to WM and give it a try. What is it? A fighting call that you would use while ratteling or a social call?
Old 07-20-2006, 03:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

There's a video of this thing working floating around somewhere. Reb will probably have the site here before the night is over lol, but I'll look for it. Pretty interesting video, if I remember right, this guy arrowed a hot doe, and when the buck came upon her, he made a new and weird sound, like a growl. The inventor had never heard anything like it, and shortly there were bucks all over the place. Btw Henry, I think it's M.A.D.D so if'n ya'll go looking you need the right letters. Glad to hear Mal-Wart has them, read somewhere that Mal-Wart and Horton had a falling out, today at said super mart, I only saw a Steel Force and a Copperhead for xbows. May just be early yet.
Old 07-20-2006, 04:27 PM
Typical Buck

its M.A.D. Buck Growl dot one right here 14.76 at wal-mart I can make a copy of the dvd for anyone that would like one.. just let me know..
Old 07-20-2006, 04:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry Htoler it is M.A.D, found it on 10 pt forum, but Woddy has it w/ two "D's" http://www.obsessionarchery.com/buck-growl-mad-calls-p-830.html?osC... WOW!! It worked!!! My first cut and paste and in living color none the less. Only took me a half hour in Windows for Dummies!! The things I go thru for you guys!! LOL Enjoy if the dang thing goes there.
Old 07-20-2006, 04:44 PM
Typical Buck

lol dan the calll they say is a very emotional call that goes beyond a grunt,, to me it almost sounds like a combo between a snort and grunt . if I knew how to add sounds to a post I would post it.. heres a link to their site

WWW.MADGAMECALLS.COM

Old 07-20-2006, 04:50 PM
Typical Buck

for whatever reason that link dosent take me to their site and it is right off the package..
Old 07-20-2006, 06:52 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Has anyone heard a buck growl?
Old 07-20-2006, 07:38 PM
Typical Buck

I did on the dvd its strange..
Old 07-20-2006, 07:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dnk: only on the video on the site I posted. Looks good to me!! I'm gonna try it.

Quick Reply: M.A.D. Buck Growl

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.